Community | Growth | Investment | Knowledge | StartUps | Vendors
Trep House is a multi-part “Super Hub” designed to accelerate the success and sustainability of young Black and Brown founders. Trep House builds a much-needed ecosystem of POC – centric training, support services and growth avenues by streamlining and centralizing access to a wide range of business growth services, all from within a setting that is designed throughout to center the authentic culture and talents of Black and Brown founders.
The Trep House Ecosystem includes:
Trep House Phase 1 capitalizes upon demand for online services and increasing national interest in Black- and Brown- owned businesses to build an online platform that demonstrates the impact of the Trep House superhub model. Trep House Phase 2 builds upon the online presence by establishing a brick-and-mortar center for Black and Brown founder excellence in Dayton, Ohio, a historically industrial city with a rich heritage of Black and Brown innovation, low property costs, established Black communities and seed investors. and easy access to national markets. Phase 3 promulgates the physical model as a compliment to the online platform in cities nationwide.
If this sounds like something you want to be part of, you belong in Trep House. Learn more about membership.
- Training, ranging from entrepreneurial mindset to business skills to advanced topics,
- Vetted service providers, including design, web development, and professional services
- Structured networking and matchmaking
- Acceleration for businesses exploring growth options
- Incubation and investor recruitment/vetting for growth businesses,
- Managing crowdfund and non-traditional investment strategies,